Monday, June 12, 2006

I just finished another mystery novel. This one is set in 1920s Toledo and focuses on the adventures of a female newspaper reporter with ganster friends. I'm not totally satisfied with the ending. I think I might have rushed it a bit. But I'll go back and tweak it later. I just wanted to get it down. The characters are where I want them, I just need to flesh out the scenery and do some more research. Now which story do I start next? I've got about eight of them butting around in my head competing for attention. PICK ME! PICK ME!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO great! Waytago Cyn!!!!

Now, the next question - how do you pick?

Cyn said...

I'm not so sure I get to pick. Some characters just won't shut up. They pop up everywhere like a spooky little child in a Japanese horror movie. Right now I'm afraid I may end up revisiting Toledo in the twenties and Hollywood in the 30s before I get back to ease of writing in the present day.

AWJ said...

Congrats on finishing! :)

Cyn said...

Thanks! Though I'm not sure I'm finished, I've been seized with the urge to do a prequel to the story I just finished to flesh out exactly who my main character is and what's she's up to.