Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am deep into third installment of A New Order of Things in July/August Analog. It's great! The only trouble is reading it on the playground, the unicorn on the cover attracts 5 year-old girls. Why is there a unicorn on the cover of Analog? I'll let you know when I get to that story... (It better be from a planet of intelligent spacefaring unicorns, and an expert in 7-dimensional particle physics...)

I've spent more time on the sequence of events (is that called plotting?) for my new story than on any other. It's a pretty tight sequence. It's fun to work on.

On the other hand, I was so exhausted today I'm amazed I'm still awake at 10 o'clock.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

I am trying to finish up the story I'm working on about 1920s Toledo. I have been distracted by a rush of season finales on television and finding a new series of mysteries that I really enjoy, despite some qualms about how much material the author might have from another author I enjoy.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the story! What did you think of the season finale of Lost?