Monday, July 24, 2006

I think, I think I just might know what I'm going to work on next. I think I shall give all this historical stuff a break and just get back in the groove with my tried and true characters, I think there's a story I very much want to tell about them. Again, I think. I've probably written exactly one sentence since I had that nasty stomach flu (outside of work, of course. Just who's coaching your kids? Could an eco-friendly house help save the earth and save you money? Where can you get your news and weather anytime you want?)

I took a short visit home to deliver a present to my aunt (five hours down, three hours for dinner and five hours back) and got back in touch with my inner-hillbilly and I feel the need to speak in my real voice (even if it is someone else's)

No comments: