Tuesday, August 27, 2013

UPDATE II


Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Here’s what I’m thinking about writing now:
i think the writing blog needs to merge with the scleroded blog. Because my life now is all about getting on with managing this household, disabled schmisabled. So I don’t go to work, but we still have to eat. About keeping things clean, don’t ask.
But I am still thinking about what to do with all the writing projects I’ve been working on. A lot of my plans in the last post take more work than I can do right now.
Basically I have one short story that is finished, that I want to start giving away, especially since I realized recently that the characters were based on people in my family, sorta kinda. Maybe I’ll post it on my panix webspace & give people a link.
Then there’s my novel, THAT AND A TOKEN. I’ve had some ideas for it I want to work on, and I suppose I really don’t need to decide right now what to do with it, other than keep giving revisions to the readers I already have.
But the main thing is, there’s work to do, even if it’s only notes about what I plan to do in the future.

No comments: